It’s been a busy few weeks here at Aisle Perfect- we launched our user friendly Aisle Perfect Weddings app (available on ios and android), and we’re in the middle of a couple more exciting moves that we can’t wait to share with you soon. With all these new moves in motion, our small but mighty family is growing, and we need your help! Do you find yourself obsessed with weddings and lifestyle? Do you have great research writing skills and are looking to “go legit” with more published content? Are you great at identifying current and creative wedding trends and inspiration ? Well we want YOU!
Editorial Assistant (Part Time, Virtual Position):
- Be a self-starter who can go from zero to a 100 real quick!
- Have an eye for new wedding inspiration and ideas and suggest inspiration topics for the blog.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills (experience writing for an online audience).
- WordPress experience (required), and basic experience with Photoshop or equivalent photo editing software (preferred)
- Be organized and detail-oriented with an ability to meet strict weekly and monthly deadlines (Experience with Google Drive / Calendars a plus)
- Have an eye for layout and design. Photography enthusiasts welcome!
- Daily tasks will involve writing and coordinating our daily newsletter and researching stories for the blog.
- Strong social media skills and experience preferred
- Open to North America and Nigeria Residents only.
Social Media Interns (Part Time, Virtual):
We are always on the look out for social media savvy interns to join our team. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Proficiency with all major social media sites especially Instagram and including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Previous professional experience a bonus but not required.
- A genuine enthusiasm for weddings and social media is a must.
Interested candidates should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A brief personal bio -be creative 🙂
- Tell us what your favorite wedding trend of 2015
Pretty Perfect Living
Woop! Our lifestyle website- Pretty Perfect Living is also hiring! We are on the hunt for a content editor/writer to join our growing editorial team. If you are a bright, outgoing, lifestyle enthusiast with an eye for detail and a desire to join a team of fun-loving editors and interns, please email email@example.com with a creative introduction, your resume and a brief explanation about why you think you’d be a great addition to the PPL team. Can’t wait to hear from all of you pretty perfect applicants! This Position is Virtual and Open to all eligible applicants.
… and we finally have a winner for our Apple Watch giveaway. Thank you SO SO SO much to everyone that entered this contest. The entries were scrambled and each one was assigned a randomly generated number after which we used a random number generator to select the winner. Congratulations random number #59 – LOLA AKINTOLA!!!
Lola said this about our app:
Ok, besides the fact that this app is ultra sexy to look at (the colors, high def. pics, crisp white background for every post and just….all-round sleekness), I’d have to say my favorite features are the ‘Planning Tools’ & ‘For The Groom’ tabs. There may be many bridal sites / apps out there but I haven’t seen any that actually gives practical tools like the budget worksheet. And as a someone who’s prepping to be a first time maid of honor (whoop whoop) the ‘wedding roles of a bridal party’ came in quite handy. Lol. Then, the ‘For The Groom’ tab is also genius because sadly not many sites cater to them either. Great work!!
Thanks everyone for entering! We’ll be back shortly with the next awesome giveaway *wink*.