We’re half way through winter and ready for all things spring and summer. Lucky for us, it’s that time of year to preview all of the gorgeous spring collections from our favorite designers. And even luckier, there’s a place to go where you can see an amazing variety of collections – David’s Bridal. With more than 60 years of experience dressing women for all of life’s special occasions, David’s Bridal is built on the ideal that every woman deserves to have the wedding dress of her dreams regardless of her style preference, shape, size or budget.
Their exclusive assortment of bridal gowns features a broad spectrum of silhouettes, lengths and styles, empowering you to find a unique look for your special day. AND they have all of the Spring 2017 trends on lock:
- TURN UP THE VOLUME- Be bold and make a dramatic statement in a skirt that features layers upon layers of frothy volume
- SET. MARRY- The effortless answer to the casual brides dress need. Think unconventional and totally chic. Sheaths, short, jumpsuits, separates and even rompers.
- DECIDE THAT LESS IS MORE- Clean and simple feels fresh and modern. Endless possibilities for personalizing your wedding day look.
- ROSÉ ALL DAY- Warm things up in shades of pink, champagne and nude
- SMOULDER AND SEDUCE- Flaunt your bridal bod, draped in lace and sheer layers. Sultry curves are showcased by plunging necklines and backs, enhanced by curve hugging rusching and lace layouts. Boudoir bridal at its best!
- GO THE DISTANCE- Let your entrance go on for days in an exaggerated train
The Truly Zac Posen Spring 2017 collection, available exclusively at David’s Bridal, is easily one of the year’s stand out collections. The design of the gowns and dresses in the Truly Zac Possen collection reflect Zac Posen’s red-carpet glamour and style with silhouettes that embrace and enhance every woman’s body. The gowns are perfect for the bride who wants high fashion, red carpet glamour and sophistication on their big day. Here are some of our favorite looks from the collection:
Truly Zac Posen Plunging Trumpet Wedding Dress, $1358-$1508
Truly Zac Posen Lace Corset Wedding Ball Gown, $1358-$1508
Truly Zac Posen Scoop Neck Lace Wedding Dress, $1358-$1508
Truly Zac Posen Seamed Satin Wedding Dress, $858-$958
Obsessed, right? And the best part about shopping at David’s Bridal is that they make the dress buying process so easy and fun. David’s Bridal is dedicated to helping each bride-to-be find the perfect dress with the assistance of online planning tools, knowledgeable stylists, and expert seamstresses who will guide you through your entire dress buying journey. Even better, they have everything you need to complete your head-to-toe look from shoes and handbags, to jewelry and headpieces. And, talk about convenience, they have more than 300 stores located across the US, Canada, UK, Puerto Rico and a franchise location opening in Mexico City. So make your appointment today and start the journey to finding your dream dress for the most romantic day of your life.