We can’t believe another year has come to an end already. For many, 2016 was a pretty tough cookie. But there is nothing like the start of a new year to make us believe in fresh starts, new goals and refocusing our energy on making our days count. There is so much to look forward to in the New Year that we absolutely believe December 31st should go out with a bang and that we should meet 2017 in STYLE. You can go the sequins route (always a NYE classic and, yes, obviously included in our list) but we’ve also rounded up some unexpected yet totally chic and glam choices to ring in the New Year. Cheers, darlings!
1. You can always count on Stella of J’adore Fashion.
2. Be striking with a pop of color via Hello Fashion Blog.
3. This Jumpsuit on Style Pantry just makes sense.
4. Two words: Viva Luxury.
5. There’s just something about a ladylike look (via A Keene Sense of Style).
6. Love this lady in red (Extra Petite).
7. Or be a vixen in all-black like our style crush Ranti (in Review).
8. Grunge it up a bit like Damsel in Dior.
9. Or go all the way festive like Ozinna.
10. There’s no NYE party without Sequins (via Atlantic-Pacific).
11. Sequins. Sequins. Sequins. (via Awed by Monica).
12. Be a Peachy Princess in this strapless beauty via A Piece of Toast.
14. Another one of our style crushes- Mimi Onalaja.
15. You can never go wrong with a vintage glam gown (via NotJessFashion).